Monday, April 4, 2011

Surrealism Photo Montage



This surreal project represents who you should listen to in life.  On the left hand side, you have a good friend talking to me and everything is bright, clear, vibrant, and happy, especially the tree on my head, which is green and healthy.  The tree represents that if you only take compliments in life, you will have a healthier life, especially if you do not listen to the negative thoughts that people express about you, which the right side shows.  You have a person who is giving negative feedback to me, and therefore, I am blurry, not colorful, and the tree on my head is dead.  Another thing you realize is the birds flying on each side of me.  On the positive side, you have everyday birds which you see when the weather is nice and the sun is out, but on the right, the negative side, you see crows, which represent death and decay.  The ultimate message this peice gets across is that if you listen to those who mean the most and have positive things to say, you will have a healthier, more fun life, and negative thoughts will only bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment