Monday, March 28, 2011

Surrealism Project Theme

For my surrealism project, I want to get the message across that the only people that you should listen to in life is those who care about you.  In life, there are always those people who are going to try to put you down, andthose are the kind of people who should have no effect on you.  In my photograph, I will have my head placed in the center of the piece, and on one side there is someone who is negatively communicating with me, but on that side of my head, my ear is missing to represent my blocking of those negative thoughts.  On the other side of my head, I will have someone in my life who I can trust, and of course on that side, my ear will me present.  The piece represents how I do not care what others think of me, just those who I can trust. 

1 comment: